1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
2. Threads and posts that solicit (ask or farm) upvotes will be deleted.
3. Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
4. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned indefinitely without warning.
5. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned indefinitely as a second offense. First offenders will be given a one month ban.
6. Profanity, racist comments and/or slurs, sexual harassment, disability harassment, and any comment that deemed to be disrespectful and inappropriate will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be blocked indefinitely depending on the offense.
7. Spreading rumors on this chat is disrespectful to the community. Anyone doing so is subject to discipline. Repeat offenders will also be blocked indefinitely without notice.
8. Violating these rules will result in immediate community guidelines strike. Just like YouTube's policy, three strikes within six months is an immediate ban from the chat. If you get a first strike, you're suspended for 90 days. If you get a second strike, you're suspended for 120 days.
8.1. Serious violations upon second strike are restricted of adding new accounts, and suspension of up to a year. During this period, you may not make VPNs or proxy servers to mask your IP address.
8.2. Use of VPN to bypass bans will result in possible criminal prosecution.
9. No user shall make jokes referring to any tragic events in written form or visual.
**Gorham Rams (Maine) Students, this will be reported against you to staff members in addition to the consequences listed above.
***Rules are subject to change without notice
Questions: Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
Welcome to the community!
The wiki of a YouTube Channel. A new series is now active. The series is called DieselDorky Bloopers. We also are doing a double-back series of our Let's Play Minecraft series as well. In addition, an ultimate project is underway! Trot on over to the project page for details, as well as its subpages.