Just as promised, I have pushed out an update today! I'll call this the Update Aquatic!
- Kelp and Sea Grass has changed
- Prismarine Blocks changed!
- The water texture looks different than ever before!
- Dead Coral Blocks now retain their color
- Doors and Trapdoors follow the Spruce Counterpart
- Some rails are getting a modification
- Jigsaw Block Texture Changed
- Scaffolding Block Gets Some Change
- TNT Block is now Blue
- Bookshelves have different books based on the facing of the books
- Changed Glass Textures to Hard Glass in courtesy of the Education Edition
- Changed Lantern Texture
- Added New Lily of the Valleys
- Changed Torch
- Changed the texture of the Blast Furnace
- Creepers are now green again
- Default player skins are now Logdotzip (doesn't apply if a player has a custom skin on)
- Villagers now have their own skin dependent on the biome they are in
- New Witch Texture!
- Lightened some cooked meat textures
- Changed the Raw and Cooked Cod Textures
- Some paintings have been changed
- Includes some Harry Potter meme containing "Bloody Hell!"
- Some video covers and logos have been ported.
- Panorama now is the Better Together look on Bedrock Edition
- Removed some French Text
- Removed Nuclear Bomb
- Glass is now called Hard Glass (from the Education Edition)
- Lily of the Valley is named by color
- Torch is now called Blue Torch
- Smoker has a new UI
- Blast Furnace has the same UI as the Furnace
- Villagers don't have the correct skin (18w50a+)
- Zombie Villagers don't have the correct skin (18w50a+)